Things to flip threw.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ephesians.

My prayer for SGBC along with Paul.

Eph 1:18  I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, 
Eph 1:19  and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. 

I have started studying the book of Eph for adult bible study on Sunday mornings. I will start bloging notes and out lines of our study as we move threw the book. Feel free to comment or ask questions here. 

All of you get notified threw email anytime there is activity on this site. So we can all be involved together so feel free to answer any questions that may be asked. 

 If you do not wish to be notified by email let me know and I will remove you from the list. 

Here is a link to our fan page on Facebook please “Like” our page. Here will we will be posting updates and events as we grow, as I have no doubt we will! 

1 comment:

LT said...

Every Sunday after our Study I will outline what we covered in Sunday school as we go threw this book.

Here you can ask or answer questions you may have.

Also if you have some insight that was missed or comments on this book feel free to post here.

You don't have to be an attendee either. Please share.

A vessel of Mercy.